Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Family Fun Club's Everyday Endurance Clothing...

I am prostituting myself out in this blog to try to win something free.  Since I don't twat or telleveryonewhatimdoingsotheycankillmeorstealfrommeorrapeme (facebook), I figured I'd get an entry into my favorite blogger ShutUpandRun (someone that blogs about running and her shit issues are both a new topic I have found much love for recently (running) and since I can remember (shit issues)).

I recommend if you read my blogs and enjoy running you read her articles.  They are not all about shit (well 50% of them have a shout out to them it seems) but about many topics involving running.  She is funny and has a lot of great reads, so go join and maybe if you win a shirt because of it, you'll let me have a shirt of yours as a thanks.

They have plenty of cool apparel and accessory designs for the active and those who are becoming active lifestyle or just enjoy something different for a design.  Their link is: http://www.yourapparelsource.com/familyfanclub/

No comments:

Post a Comment