Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

It's time to Ramp (clap) it up...

Yes, I said it like the old SNL skit with Hans and Frans with Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon.  This week is the start of 5 days a week of running.  It also signifies 21 weeks of training left before I become an official marathoner and not just one in training.

I am not going to lie.  I am excited.  I am ready.  I ran 11 miles, almost 12 according to Nike App but I think it was closer to 11 but it felt great.  What What in the Bottom (trying to be G rated)?  I wasn't pushing, but my pace felt great.  It was mid 80s and unlike last weeks run it felt comfortable. 

The Rock N Roll Marathon/Half was in Denver this weekend.  I've read and heard that it was well organized and a much better way to see Denver than the Colfax.  I may run this one next year, but I'll have to see how the first one goes before committing to too many things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment