Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

1000 miles is very far...

Yeah, I know the song is 2000 miles but tonight in a Colorado winter night I hit 1000 miles since I started training for the Myrtle Beach Marathon and began my life change in March. It was on a part snow packed, part slush, part ice, chilling night with a light sprinkle of snow brushing across my face. It was awesome. You know once I get out there it makes me realize how much I enjoy running (well at least the first 19 miles). It helps burn calories I don't by having a sit on your ass state at the computer job. It makes me feel better once I do it and mainly it has changes my LIFE. I am happier, healthier, other h words that may be good and non blog appropriate. I have 4 more long runs before I start my taper and only 50 days until the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment