Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

And then there were 11...

11 weeks/75 days until Myrtle Beach!!!  It's crazy to think.  I also look at my crazy ramped up schedule and go, what the hell was I thinking?  My next 7 weeks before tapering have long runs of 21, 16, 22, 17, 23, 18, 24.  One of the weeks is a 49 mile week.  You better bet your bottom dollar I'll be going 50 miles that week.  Of course, I am still not at a 40 week (though that changes this week). 

I ran a fast 15.5 this weekend.  Ran under 2 hours for my half!  It's just fast.  Best part of the run was the end though.  No, not because I was done, I felt great and had a ton in the tank.  At the end, Sophie and Andi were outside and Sophie is jumping up and down like crazy excited to see me home.  That is a memory I'll keep when I am running my full marathon. She may not be there in person, but she'll be there in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment