Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

And I could run 900 miles (in 40 weeks)...

And I could run 900 more!!!  Ba-dum-dum!!!  I have ran over 900 miles in 40 weeks and have 10 weeks left until the Myrtle Beach Marathon.  My training took a crap missing my long run this past weekend but I am ahead of probably 95% of most first timers marathon training so I won't continue the weird depression I had going on Monday from missing it.  But I have a goal of 3:45 and the more mileage, the better, so no more of this missing stuff.

But back to the topic on hand, on Christmas Day I should be celebrating the birth of little tiny Jesus, in your golden fleece diapers with your tiny little fat balled up fists... dear 8 pound, 6 oz, newborn infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant so cuddly, but still omnipitent...; enjoying the day with family and being blessed I will be crossing 1000 miles in my life transformation.  Now that's just another reason to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment